As many of you know I have been working on my Masters in Social Work and I was offered an opportunity to study abroad in China. I never thought China would be on my "must see" list of countries, but the more I have studied about it the more excited I am to go. China has an amazing history and it is a beautiful country.
I am leaving on May 13th but because of the time difference I won't arrive there until May 14th in the afternoon. We will be in Beijing for 5 days and Shanghai until May 31st when we return home.
I am a little nervous to travel and leave my family for so long, but opportunities like this don't come along every day.
I will be posting pictures and videos of our tour every day so check in often! Also, this is how I will be communicating with everyone while I am gone so if you need to reach me, feel free to post your comments!
Until next time------
2 comments:
You are in for a very interesting visit I'm sure.. let us know what goes on!!... There was an earthquake in western China today... now about social work in China THAT should be interesting... love sue
Thanks guys! I will see you when I get back-- I hear you are coming to Arizona in June? Love to you all!
Lynn
Post a Comment