Monday, May 12, 2008

Earthquake!!!

I woke up this morning to the unfortunate news about an earthquake in central China.  The epicenter of the quake from what I understand is about 900 miles from Beijing and Shanghai, so I think we will be OK.  I am a little nervous about it but I haven't heard anything about canceling.

Then I started to think, Hello--- I am studying to be a social worker---- what a better way to practice my skills!! So hopefully we will be able to do some kind of humanitarian work. We'll see, stay tuned to find out.


3 comments:

Auntie Bean said...

Yeah, you should be OK... That's like an earthquake in Logan, Utah. It wouldn't effect us here in AZ too badly. It's awful though, all the people lost. That would be cool if you got to help out.

?? said...

to post pictures you click on the picure icon in the top right hand corner of the post tool bar. then it will come up with a menu and you select the pictures and click upload, you can click add more pictures to upload more than one at a time. than once they are uploaded you can move them around your post. than click publish. love, zoe

Anonymous said...

actually doing earthquake help could make for a really cool trip... love sue