Monday, November 17, 2008

Giving Thanks

With Thanksgiving coming up I have been thinking about all the things I am grateful for. So I thought I would list them here for all to see.

I am thankful for LOVE. The kind of love that overlooks all the many mistakes I make.
I am thankful for FAMILY.
I am thankful for FRIENDS.
I am thankful for TESTIMONY.
I am thankful for TRIALS. Yes, my trials have made me who I am today.
I am thankful for HOPE.
I am thankful for WISDOM. Knowledge with out wisdom is just a bunch of facts.
I am thankful for LEARNING. I love to learn something new every day.
I am thankful for HUMOR. According to my Yoga instructor I have a lot of stored laughter!
I am thankful for FORGIVING/FORGIVENESS.
i am thankful for CHOCOLATE. (need I say more?)
I am thankful for CHILDREN. not just my own, but all the children in the world that make me smile everyday.
I am thankful for WORK. all kinds, it makes my mind strong and happy.
I am thankful for THE MATERIAL THINGS OF LIFE. you know all those things that you really could live with out but they make life so much easier.
I am thankful for MUSIC. Especially Maya and Zoe when they decide to practice the piano.
I am thankful for TEACHERS. those that dedicate their lives to the profession, and those who volunteer at church.
I am thankful for LIFE. all that goes into each and every day.
I am thankful for SACRIFICE. those who have sacrificed for me, and those for whom I have sacrificed, this brings the richest blessings of all.
I am thankful for THE SPIRIT. its constant promptings when I am in tune.
I am thankful for GOOD BOOKS.
I am thankful for GOOD MOVIES.
I am thankful for GOOD FOOD.
I am thankful for LONG WALKS.
I am thankful for NATURE.
I am thankful for GOOD HEALTH.
I am thankful for FAITH.
I am thankful for MY SAVIOR.
I am thankful for REPENTANCE. I need this every day.
I am thankful for INSPIRATION.
I am thankful for CREATIVITY. (others, not my own)

ok so this list could go on and on. You get the idea.
THANK YOU for taking the time to read my blog.

3 comments:

queenbee4 said...

I love your list! Thank you for posting that. I miss ya!

Lynn said...

I miss you too!

lck. said...

i really love you back. im grateful for you. boy am i grateful for you.