"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference" - Robert Frost
loved seeing those great pictures! I'm soooooo proud of you! You're a total rockstar.
btw where's Maia in these pics? I didn't see her.
Thank you!! I am so excited to be done with school. Maya opted to go to a birthday party at Bounce-U which i'm sure was way more fun than watching me walk across a stage!!
And I regret it Mom!!!!!!! I'm never going to another b-day party!!!!!!! OK then maybe I will but never on a Family event!!! :(
mom i still regret missing your graduation
mom i admit that party was fun but i regret missing your grad.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
loved seeing those great pictures! I'm soooooo proud of you!
You're a total rockstar.
btw where's Maia in these pics? I didn't see her.
Thank you!! I am so excited to be done with school. Maya opted to go to a birthday party at Bounce-U which i'm sure was way more fun than watching me walk across a stage!!
And I regret it Mom!!!!!!! I'm never going to another
b-day party!!!!!!! OK then maybe I will but never on a Family event!!! :(
mom i still regret missing your graduation
mom i admit that party was fun but i regret missing your grad.
Post a Comment