Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Growing Pains...


So this is a time in my life that "should" be somewhat set and stable...NOT! Guess what I get to start over. I know I am not alone in this predicament (not sure if that is comforting) but it is what it is.

I have had several job interviews...i don't know if i have B.O. or bad breath but so far no success in the job hunt. No luck for Doug either...

I am not complaining because i have enjoyed the time that i have had since graduation to spend with my family. Especially spending time with Zoe and getting her set up at BYU. (insert tears here...I miss her already) But i know she is where she should be.

So I might lose my house or my car...but here is what i have...my health, my family, good friends, my testimony, and love. I am grateful for all these things!!

I could beat myself up for not knowing better...for not doing better...but this is life. Life is growth...if we are not learning and growing from our mistakes then what are we doing here? Sometimes growth is painful and not pleasant but i can honestly say i am truly grateful for all the growing pains of life because they have made me who i am.

5 comments:

Zoƫ said...

i love you and miss you. even more than i miss YouTube.

?? said...

update: apparently youtube works again!!! this will make college so much more bearable! to change your blog colors you go to format-layout-minima lefty, or minma stretch lefty (whichever one looks like mine). then you go to fonts and colors and you play with it until it looks the way you like it! do you like my harry potter design? i went for gryffindor since harry potter is my favorite character in the books. it was a close tie between him and luna though (and probably fifty others, but those two are slightly elevated) ANYWAY...i tried to work in the colors of the other houses elsewhere.

Tori said...

you are a great example aunt lynnie.
I love you

Lynn said...

love you too Tori!

Durfee Family said...

Great post Lynn! Thanks for Wednesday! It was nice to talk to you! Hopefully, I didn't wear your ears out! You are a great friend and person!

I really do think things are going to work out! It's so painful waiting it out though!

Love you!