Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I will not apologize for the lack of posts on my site. I have had enough negativity to last a lifetime. which brings me to my topic of choice tonIght.

NEGATIVITY-- blue, down, cranky, low self-esteem, poor self-image, prideful, having to be right. not allowing for new possibilities, tunnel vision, perfectionism, shallow, gossip, intentionally hurtful, mean, cruel, ultimately our choice.

I have been thinking alot about all the things that have a negative impact on my life. I have come up with the previous list. so my question is WHY???? Why do we waste so much time dwelling on the things that bring us down? How much energy do we give to negative thoughts and actions? What is that all about? And WHY are we so hard on OURSELVES?

Why do we look at other's accomplishments as a statement about how we suck because we couldn't do something like they did. I mean why do we set the bar so high that no one could reach it? Why don't we revel in our own giftedness what ever it may be???? Isn't that the beauty of life----all the different talents and gifts of all the different people? Isn't this how we learn from each other and grow? And if it is-- why do we have to muck it up by dissing ourselves or worse---others.

I leave you with this:

LIFE
Laughter
Incredible
Fantastical
Eternal
LIFE

1 comment:

queenbee4 said...

wow... that is pretty much all I have to say. I love it! I really do wish you would just speak your mind though... I for one am tired of trying to figure out what you are thinking al lthe time! ;)