Sunday, June 1, 2008

May 15, 2008


May 15th, Beijing

Greetings from Beijing!! This is me on JetLag!!

We made it here after a 15 hour flight--- I am very jet lagged. I hope you all are well and good.

I have not been able to get onto my blog on blogspot.com so I created this new site in hopes that this will work. I hope you will be able to view this and make comments.

We had a very interesting meal last night, I think I might be coming home a little thinner!! We have been doing touristy stuff all day and I am beat. We went to the Forbidden City, Tian'an Men Square, Bei Hai Park and a Pudong. It was a busy day.

The Forbidden City was huge it took about 2 hours to walk, my favorite part was the garden. Tian'an Men Square is right in front of the Forbidden City and it is so large it can hold over 1 million people. Bei Hai Park is a beautiful park set around a lake. and Pudong is an ancient home that has been passed down from generation to generation since the Ching dynasty (1600's).

It has been a day, so I will write more tomorrow and I will try to figure out how to post pictures.

Love to you all-----

No comments: