May 24, 2008
Hello Everyone.
I am back from Hangzou. It was a beautiful place, it reminded me of Hawaii. We went to a Buddist Temple called Ling Yin Temple, it was really pretty. You have to hike up these stone steps and gorgious scenery. I got quite the work out!! I think I will be on the road to be in better shape when I return home, we have been doing a ton of hiking.
We also went on a lake cruise and visited the Tiger Spring. This was so beautiful and hard to put into words--- I would post a picture but my camera broke and I haven't been able to download the pictures. I hope I will be able to fix it soon.
We got to eat dinner at a Pizza Hut tonite and you would have thought it was the best restaurant in town!! We are all soooo sick of Chinese food.
We are in for more Social Services visits tomorrow. It should be interesting. I hope my camera will work tomorrow. I don't know what's wrong with it--- it is very humid and I am wondering if that has something to do with it. We will see. Erin let me take some pics with her camera so I will download those pics soon.
I love you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment