May 16, Temple of Heaven
Hello Again!
I hope this finds you all very well and good! I had another very busy day. We started our day with a lecture at the Ministry of Civil Affairs, which is a University in Beijing. They were very excited to have us tour their campus and presented us all with gifts and a huge lunch. It was very interesting.
We went to the Temple of Heaven after lunch and then went shopping at Hong Qiao Pearl Market, which is basically a flea market. After traveling back and forth to New York so much it wasn't that much different to be here in a Chinese market. It was just like being on Canal Street.
All the younger students have gone to the bar tonight so here I am blogging and finding myself super tired.
We will be going to the Great Wall tomorrow I am really looking forward to that! I will post pictures of the wall tomorrow.
Love you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment